Mystic Chords Of Memory


Sunday, April 15, 2012



I’ve been putting this off for a long time but since today marks what would have been the four year anniversary of Mystic Chords Of Memory (the original blog) it seems fitting to end it all today.

Due to time restraints, family obligations, Megaupload shutting down and my Facebook account being disabled (I am trying to resort that issue and hope to be in contact w/all my fellow FB’ers in the near future) I no longer have the time to upload live recordings. I will be deleting the blog and everything related to it on May 15.

I want to thank all of you for a great four years. May you all have the best this world can offer, health, happiness and rockin’ good tunes!

- Honest Abe

UPDATE: I was planning on pulling the plug today.  Since it's taken Facebook a year to decide if I'm a real person or not I'll keep the blog up for the time being.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderfull four years of music
    hf and rock & roll ¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly great blog! Hate to see you go. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your blog (how many comments do I owe you?!) Sad to see you go. ALl the best with your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do what you gotta, man.
    Thanks for the music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly a sad new :(
    But, over all thanks so much for this years and the tones of music.
    Hope to read you soon Abe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the great musical treasures you've shared with us music lovers...As your "friend" on Facebook, I hope to keep in touch with you ;o) Peace be with you brother...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh :( I'm going to miss this blog so much. Thank you for the music, I hope to see you around the net soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog. I understand the time it takes. I quit doing my blog due to it taking time away from my family. But don't delet the blog. Just leave it up as a memorial to the work you did and as a record of the great music that is out there now because you shared. Maybe it will inspire someone else to do the same, and fill in the void that will be left by your shutting down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the hard work over the past four years! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for everything Abe.

    ReplyDelete