Mystic Chords Of Memory


Sunday, June 13, 2010

You broke my mouth, the bloody bits are spittin' out


Kings Of Leon - Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, Venue Unknown; Manchester, TN [6.11.10] (incomplete)
Webcast Recording

01 - Crawl
02 - Taper Jean Girl
03 - My Party *
04 - Be Somebody *
05 - Immortals *
06 - Molly's Chambers *
07 - Fans
08 - Milk *
09 - Closer *
10 - Mary *
11 - Wasted Time
12 - Four Kicks
13 - The Bucket
14 - Radioactive *
15 - Charmer
16 - Where is my Mind? *
17 - Sex on Fire
18 - Notion
19 - On Call
20 - Southbound *
21 - Trani*
22 - Knocked Up *
23 - Manhattan *
24 - Use Somebody *

* = Not Broadcast

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sir, I linked to your blog a few months back, having borrowed two tracks from your Costello/Bacharach post to attempt to compile a more complete version of the concert. Come by and check it out, and my other stuff, if you'd like:

    http://therarestuff.blogspot.com/2010/02/elvis-costello-burt-bacharach-royal.html

    Meanwhile, I wonder if it might be possible to get a re-up of the TV Broadcast version of the R'n'R HOF concert from 10/29? The one from the 30th is still up but not the 29th.

    Thanks,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to the blog and the compliment (not enough people use the word 'swell' anymore). I dig what you've got going on at The Rare Stuff. If I ever get around to updating the blog and posting shows I'll make sure to add a link to your blog.

    And now for the bad news ... once a show's been pulled (by management, the band, lawyers, etc.) I don't re-up it for any reason. I figure someone doesn't want it shared and I try to abide by those wishes (and I've spent too much time in the past to re-up shows that get pulled again, it's just not worth it). I hope you're able to find it somewhere else out there, I'm sure it's floating around many other blogs, forums, trackers, etc.

    Thanks again, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete