Mystic Chords Of Memory


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You always seemed so sure that one day we'd be fighting in a suburban war

Arcade Fire - Theatre Granada; Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada [6.8.10]
Audience Recording


01 - Ready To Start
02 - Month Of May
03 - No Cars Go
04 - Haiti
05 - Rococo
06 - City With No Children
07 - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
08 - The Suburbs
09 - Suburban War
10 - We Used To Wait
11 - Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
12 - Rebellion (Lies)
13 - Intervention
14 - Modern Man
15 - Keep the Car Running
16 - Wake Up


I woke up with this in my inbox this morning and thought it was too good not to share. I’ve been thinking about joining Facebook. What do you think, should I sell out and join the masses or continue to keep to myself? Let me know what you think and enjoy the music!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got on it. Can't figure out a friggin' thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking Facebook would be a good way to share "exclusive" shows. Post some thoughts, links, videos ... basically all the stuff I don't do here. Twitter seems to not be private, you can see anyone's posts without being a member, that's what made me think of joining Facebook instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do what you want, us fans will always find the good stuff posted anyway!

    ReplyDelete