Mystic Chords Of Memory


Sunday, March 14, 2010


I have become very uninterested in updating the blog over the last few weeks. My professional and personal life has become jam packed which allows me less and less time to properly maintain MCOM to my obsessive compulsive standards. I'm going to take some time off to reflect on life and whether I want to continue posting music on MCOM. I'm cleaning out the upload closet and posting a few shows I'd planned on sharing over the next few days. I hope you enjoy them and I'll be seeing ya when I see ya. Take care y'all!

UPDATE (May 4): I'm enjoying my break from the blog and work has kept me very, very busy. I'd like to thank those of you that took the time to comment on the blog or send an email, I really appreciate your support. I still haven't decided what to do with MCOM, so as of right now, I don't plan on posting any new shows until after the 4th of July (and that's if I do decide to resume posting live recordings). Thank you all for understanding and I hope you're all doing well. Many thanks again.

Radio Broadcast

01 - Intro
02 - Birds
03 - Interview
04 - Mr. E's Beautiful Blues
05 - Outro


Television Broadcast

01 - The Heart *
02 - Paparazzi
03 - LoveGame
04 - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
05 - The Brain *
06 - The Fame *
07 - Money Honey *
08 - Boys Boys Boys *
09 - The Face *
10 - Just Dance
11 - Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) *
12 - The Band *
13 - Brown Eyes *
14 - Poker Face

* = Not Broadcast


Soundboard Recording

01 - Intro
02 - Big Bad Bill (Is Sweet William Now)
03 - Stage Banter
04 - I Ain't Got Nobody
05 - Step It Up and Go
06 - Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight
07 - My Good Gal's Gone Blues
08 - You Drive Me Crazy
09 - Stage Banter
10 - My Blue Heaven
11 - Stage Banter
12 - Diddy Wah Diddy
13 - Stage Banter
14 - Sweet Sue, Just You
15 - Stage Banter
16 - Love Letters In The Sand
17 - Stage Banter
18 - Police Dog Blues
19 - Stage Banter
20 - Shine On, Harvest Moon
21 - Stage Banter
22 - Polly Wolly Doodle


Radio Broadcast

01 - Pop Muzik
02 - Mofo
03 - I Will Follow
04 - Gone
05 - Even Better Than The Real Thing
06 - Last Night On Earth
07 - Until The End Of The World
08 - New Year's Day
09 - Pride
10 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
11 - All I Want Is You
12 - Staring At The Sun
13 - Singing In The Rain
14 - Miami / My Mammy / Cuba
15 - Bullet The Blue Sky / The Message / Mystery Train / America
16 - Please
17 - Where The Streets Have No Name / Playboy Mansion
18 - Lemon (Perfecto Mix)
19 - Discotheque / Can't Stand The Rain / Love To Love You Baby / Black Betty / Whole Lotta Love
20 - If You Wear That Velvet Dress
21 - With Or Without You
22 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
23 - Into The Groove / Mysterious Ways / Something / My Sweet Lord
24 - One
25 - Rain


Radio Broadcast

01 - I'm Always In Love
02 - Via Chicago
03 - How To Fight Loneliness
04 - She's A Jar
05 - We're Just Friends
06 - Can't Stand It
07 - I Got You
08 - Forget The Flowers
09 - California Stars

4 comments:

  1. of course i understand, but i'm going to miss you. mcom is in my top five favorite music blogs.

    ~lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise, we'll miss your generous offerings, but indeed life is meant to be experienced and understood....

    Thank you for all the music and may peace and love guide you forward =)

    Peace Brutha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take care of yourself. Thank you for all the great sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to hear from you see. Enjoy your time off, hopefully you will find a second wind to enjoy the blog and what you do here. I know I will miss your posts. I finally know where the "Mystic Chords of Memory" blog title came from after reading "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". Good luck with whatever you decide. Go dust those vamps!!

    ReplyDelete