Mystic Chords Of Memory


Friday, February 5, 2010

Winter's cold is too much to handle

Vampire Weekend - Morning Becomes Eclectic, Village Recording Studios; Los Angeles, CA [x.x.09]
Radio Broadcast

01 - Intro
02 - Ottoman
03 - White Sky
04 - Cousins
05 - Run
06 - Interview
07 - California English
08 - M79
09 - Holiday
10 - Horchata
 


Vampire Weekend - Oxford Arts Factory; Sydney, Australia [11.23.09]
Radio Broadcast

01 - White Sky
02 - Holiday
03 - Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
04 - I Stand Corrected
05 - M79
06 - Cousins
07 - California English
08 - One (Blake's Got A New Face)
09 - A-Punk
10 - Run
11 - Campus / Oxford Comma
12 - Mansard Roof
13 - Horchata
14 - Walcott
 


Vampire Weekend - Jonathan Ross Show, BBC Studios; London, England [1.16.10]
Radio Broadcast

01 - Interview
02 - Interview
03 - Horchata
04 - Outro

3 comments:

  1. I got the KCRW Session from music-hole.blog and the correct date appears to be Jan 11th 2010.

    Great bootlegs these bunch, thank you! :D

    ps. Yes I am obsessed with bootlegs' dates, venues & stuff. Can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a stickler for dates, venues, and any other info I can get my grubby hands on too.

    I know that the KCRW session was pre-recorded and initially aired on that January date which is why I decided to tag it as Dec. of last year. During the interview they say the record's coming out in January so I assumed that they recorded in Dec. because they would have said "this month" instead of January.

    Sorry for that long ramble, just thought I'd explain the method to my madness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're totally right then. I thought that bit was weird cause the album actually came out on the 11th, but I needed to set a date :P Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete