Mystic Chords Of Memory


Friday, February 26, 2010

Honest Abe's Link-O-Rama!

BB Chronicles is on a major Elvis Costello kick. I haven't had a chance to download any of the fourteen bootlegs yet, but plan on it soon.

I love Berkeley Place; not only do they share great music and keep me informed on comic book & movie news, they also post Video and Pictures that make me laugh my ass off each and every time.

Do you like Lady Gaga? If so, check out an audience recording over on Chelsea's Female Rockers.

D & P's Bootleg Tunz World has changed their address, make sure to update your bookmarks.

The Midnight Cafe has an incredible M. Ward show from last year that features his She & Him partner (and one of my celebrity crushes), Zooey Deschanel (I've also got a crush on her sister, Bones Deschanel).

I stumbled across So Many Roads To Ease My Soul this week. They've got a ton of classic rock live recordings available, go check 'em out.

To Die By Your Side has also resurfaced with a new address.

Check out this great Bad Religion soundboard recording from 1992 over on Viva Les Bootlegs.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending folks to my blog (So Many Roads To Ease My Soul). Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome. Great place you've got over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again! I've set up a link from my site to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get my lazy ass to update my blog links. A lot have vanished or changed over the last year.

    ReplyDelete