Mystic Chords Of Memory


Friday, January 15, 2010

Honest Abe's Link-O-Rama!

I've recently stumbled across All The Way Live, an amazing source for live hip-hop, soul and R&B recordings. Make sure to check out the soundboard recording of Wale in concert and the Blakroc performances on David Letterman & Jimmy Fallon.

Captains Dead, which is one of the best blogs around, posted Whiskeytown's Fucker demos. I don't know the history behind them but I'm very excited to give them a listen!

Music-hole is sharing a LCD Soundsystem show from 2005.

The Rawking Refuses To Stop! has started naming "2010 Bands You Can Ignore." So far, I can agree with both artists named.

The Steam Engine has posted the audio from my first My Morning Jacket concert, the 2006 New Year's Eve at The Fillmore in San Francisco. It was an incredible night and solidified my love for the band.

Viva Les Bootlegs has an incredible soundboard recording from 1965 of The Beatles playing two shows the same day in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment