Mystic Chords Of Memory


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?

The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain - Glatt & Verkehrt Festival, Winzer Krems; Krems, Austria [7.26.09]
Radio Broadcast

01 – Intro
02 – Running Wild
03 – Born To Be Wild
04 – Miserlou
05 – Life On Mars / My Way / For Once In My Life / Born Free / Substitute
06 – Anarchy In The UK
07 – Hot Tamales
08 – Theme From Shaft
09 – Teenage Dirtbag
10 – Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
11 – Pinball Wizard
12 – The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
13 – Rock Around The Clock
14 – America
15 – Limehouse Blues
16 – Orange Blossom Special / In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
17 – Hard To Handle
18 – Smells Like Teen Spirit
19 – Fly Me To The Moon / (Where Do I Begin) Love Story / Wild World / Killing Me Softly with His Song / Hotel California / I Will Survive
20 – Le Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment