Mystic Chords Of Memory


Thursday, December 10, 2009

We'll become like empty space, blend into the fold

Them Crooked Vultures - Fox Theater; Oakland, CA [11.19.09]
Audience Recording

01 - Nobody Loves Me & Neither Do I
02 - Dead End Friends
03 - Scumbag Blues
04 - Elephants
05 - Highway One
06 - New Fang
07 - Gunman
08 - Bandoliers
09 - Mind Eraser, No Chaser
10 - Caligulove
11 - Interlude With Ludes
12 - Spinning In Daffodils
13 - Stage Banter
14 - Reptiles
15 - Warsaw Or The First Breath You Take After You Give Up

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love the TCV posts. I'm considering giving one as a Christmas present to a friend. Not having listened to all your posts, which would you recommend I get for her?

    Thanks for sharing all the awesome music, especially the Pearl Jam.

    Thanks,
    PJVermont

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest this one or their Austin performance.

    ReplyDelete