Mystic Chords Of Memory


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Little soldiers in a row falling in and out of love

Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf Demos
Soundboard Recording

01 - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire [instrumental album version]
02 - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire [raw album version]
03 - No One Knows [flute, orchestra, no solo, backing vox, piano]
04 - First It Giveth [slower rough version]
05 - Song For The Dead [drums only]
06 - Song For The Dead [raw mix instrumental]
07 - Hangin' Tree [raw mix album version]
08 - Go With The Flow [raw mix album version, shaker added]
09 - Do It Again [drums only]
10 - Do It Again [instrumental]
11 - Do It Again [rough version, intro, alternate lyrics, different drums]
12 - God Is In The Radio [raw mix, no reverb, guitar, drums]
13 - Another Love Song [raw mix album version]
14 - Song For The Deaf [instrumental]
15 - Mosquito Song [soft vocals, different guitar]
16 - Little Sister [drums only]
17 - Little Sister [instrumental]
18 - Tension Head [total guitar backing track]
19 - Go With The Flow [total guitar backing track]
20 - Little Sister [total guitar backing track]
21 - No One Knows [total guitar backing track]

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Sara

    http://pianotutorial.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Glad to hear you dig the site. Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion anytime you like.

    ReplyDelete