Mystic Chords Of Memory


Monday, June 22, 2009

Well, it may not be the cover of the Rolling Stone, but it’s a start. As you can see I’m on the cover of this month’s Maxim magazine. I worked really hard to get here; working out twice a day, hours at a time, binging and purging at each and every meal, and overdosing on diet pills and/or cocaine every other day. In all seriousness, there is a small mention of our little blog in an article about the availability of bootlegs on the internet. I’ve gotta say that it feels pretty cool to have someone recognize something you work on in this way, no matter how large or small that recognition may be. I was contacted over a month ago about the article and was very hesitant to participate. I wasn’t sure if the attention would be a good or bad thing, guess we’ll have to wait and see. So in honor of what I think is a pretty cool thing, I’ll be uploading four shows a day this week and six on Friday. So, Happy Summer to everyone; do some downloading, lay out by the pool, in your backyard, a parking lot, or wherever you go to get some sun and crank up the tunes!






3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a big fucking deal man! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well-deserved recognition :) congrats mr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're hot, man!!!
    As the big fan of your blog that I am, I just have to say congratulations on all the hard work you put in here... Keep getting stronger!!

    ReplyDelete