Mystic Chords Of Memory


Monday, June 1, 2009


I’ll make this short and sweet; I’m taking the week off. Here’s a bunch of shows I found on some of my favorite blogs; Captain’s Dead, Licorice Pizza, and The Steam Engine, and a couple requests too. As always, feel free to leave any requests, comments, or criticisms. See y’all next Monday.


The Afghan Whigs – Paradise Club; Boston, MA [4.5.94]
Soundboard Recording


Fleet Foxes - Fox Theater; Oakland, CA [4.21.09]
Matrix Recording


Yusuf Islam - Bayern3, Studio 2; Munich, Germany [4.23.09]
Radio Broadcast


Led Zeppelin - Olympia; Paris, France [10.10.69]
Soundboard Recording


My Morning Jacket - Metro; Sydney, Australia [2.22.09] (incomplete)
Radio Broadcast


Red Hot Chili Peppers - Lollapalooza, Grant Park; Chicago, IL [8.5.06]
Audience Recording

1 comment: