Mystic Chords Of Memory


Sunday, May 10, 2009


Hey there everyone, just wanted to let you know I’ve got to take a break from posting this upcoming week. There are two weeks left in the semester and I need every waking hour to focus on school. Thanks for understanding, and as always, if you have any questions, requests, comments, or derogatory remarks, feel free to post them while I’m gone. I’ll do my best to respond to comments and fulfill requests after my break. Thanks again for understanding. Hope these shows satisfy your need for live music until I return, Enjoy!

Franz Ferdinand - AB Club; Brussels, Belgium [3.12.09]
Radio Broadcast

Ben Gibbard - Somerville Theatre; Somerville, MA [5.7.07]
Audience Recording

Annie Lennox - Ken Bruce Show, Maida Vale Studios; London, England [3.13.09]
Radio Broadcast

Beth Orton - Slaughtered Lamb Pub; London, England [3.29.09]
Audience Recording

Snow Patrol - Schiller Theater; Berlin, Germany [11.10.08] (incomplete)
Radio Broadcast

No comments:

Post a Comment