Mystic Chords Of Memory


Friday, May 8, 2009

Behind the blue clouds I remain concealed

The Afghan Whigs - Variety Playhouse; Atlanta, GA [2.26.99]
Audience Recording

01 – Title Unknown
02 – Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough / Uptown Again
03 – Debonair
04 – Just Enough For The City / Me So Horny / Going To Town
05 – Neglekted
06 – When We Two Parted / Ex-Factor
07 – My Curse (with Susan Marshall)
08 – Papa Was A Rolling Stone
09 – Crazy
10 – Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough / Blame, Etc.
11 – What Jail Is Like
12 – Title Unknown / Me So Horny / 66 / Little Red Corvette
13 – Candy Girl / Bring Tha Noize / Pusherman / Fountain And Fairfax
14 – Faded
15 – No Woman No Cry / Citi Soleil
16 – Beast Of Burden
17 – Omerta / The Vampire Lanois / She Loves You


The Afghan Whigs - Ultrasuede Studios; Cincinnati, OH [9.23.99]
Radio Broadcast

01 – Be Sweet
02 – Dixie Peach Promenade
03 – I’ll Be Around
04 – 66
05 – Everything Flows
06 – People Get Ready / Faded


The Afghan Whigs - Bogart's; Cincinnati, OH [9.25.99]
Audience Recording

01 – The Boys Are Back In Town
02 – Superstition / Going To Town / In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
03 – Uptown Again
04 – Come See About Me
05 – Be Sweet
06 – Neglekted / Do you Feel Like We Do / Nasty
07 – King Only
08 – If I Were Going
09 – Debonair
10 – Bad Girls / Title Unknown / 66 / Little Red Corvette
11 – I’ll Be Around
12 – Somethin’ Hot
13 – Crazy
14 – Bulletproof / Baby Love
15 – People Get Ready / Faded
16 – Who Do You Love / Hot For Teacher
17 – Fountain And Fairfax / All You Need Is Love
18 – Omerta / The Vampire Lanois / She Loves You
19 – Into The Groove / Rebirth Of The Cool / Express Yourself

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Whigs ! Any chance of finding ie their FM / SBD of 04.05.94 Paradise Club in Boston gig ?
    Cheers, Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this link

    greg dulli with MARK LANEGAN comes for my country in july

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both more than welcome. I'll see what I can do about the '94 show. If I can find it I'll post it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, unfortunately I can't open the Ultrasuede rar-file with unrar or stuffit. It says "the structure of the archive is damaged".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Winrar, maybe give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. winrar on apple? does that work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of the folks of Facebook suggested unRarX or rar expander.

    ReplyDelete