Mystic Chords Of Memory


Monday, March 16, 2009


Hey there everyone, I’m really f’n sick. I haven’t been able to eat much of anything since Thursday. I’m going to take a few extra days to recuperate so I won’t be updating MCOM this week. I’ve included links to performances by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Andrew Bird, Nirvana, Wilson Pickett, STP, TVOTR, Urge Overkill and The Verve, hopefully those will tide you over until I return. Sorry about the lack of setlists, I can guarantee all eight shows are well worth your time. Download ‘em and judge for yourself. Leave a comment for others and let them know what you think, if they should download a show or not, and explain why (wow, that really sounds like a book report, didn’t mean to make it seem like homework).

Next week will focus entirely on my all-time favorite band, Pearl Jam, in honor of the re-release of Ten. Enjoy this week’s music and I hope to see you all back next week for a week long celebration of Pearl Jam!


Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – The Roxy; Boston, MA [7.12.98]
Soundboard Recording


Andrew Bird - Morning Becomes Eclectic, KCRW Studios; Santa Monica, CA [2.16.09]
Recorded by and broadcast on KCRW


Nirvana - Palaghiacclo; Marino, Rome [2.22.94]
Soundboard Recording


Wilson Pickett - Konserthuset; Stockholm, Sweden [2.10.69]
Radio Broadcast


Stone Temple Pilots - Pepsi Music Festival, Club Ciudad; Buenos Aires, Argentina [10.15.08]
Radio Broadcast


TV On The Radio - on3 Radio Festival, Venue Unknown; Munich, Germany [11.29.08]
Radio Broadcast


Urge Overkill – The Phoenix; Toronto, Ontario, Canada [10.25.95]
Radio Broadcast


The Verve - Oxegen Festival, Punchestown Racecourse; Kildare, Ireland [7.12.08]
Radio Broadcast

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, this damn cold/flu/whatever the hell I've got is still sticking around.

    ReplyDelete