Mystic Chords Of Memory


Monday, February 16, 2009

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids

Elton John & Ryan Adams - CMT Crossroads, Venue Unknown; Nashville, TN [4.2.02]
Soundboard Recording

01 – Intro
02 – Firecracker
03 – Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters
04 – Stage Banter
05 – Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters
06 – La Cienega Just Smiled
07 – Stage Banter
08 – Answering Bell
09 – Answering Bell
10 – Daniel
11 – Stage Banter
12 – Oh My Sweet Carolina
13 – Set Break
14 – Interview
15 – Set Break
16 – Saturday Night
17 – He’ll Have To Go
18 – He’ll Have To Go
19 – I Still Miss Someone
20 – Ooh Las Vegas
21 – Great Balls Of Fire
22 – Sin City
23 – Lovesick Blues
24 – He’ll Have To Go
25 – Tiny Dancer
26 – Stage Banter
27 – Rocket Man
28 – Rocket Man
29 – Show Intro
30 – Show Intro

2 comments:

  1. Just a suggestion. 128kps is very poor quality sound. I can't make a decision to actually purchase this CD because I cannot tell from the low quality of the MP3 what it will sound like on CD. All mp3 should be encoded with Lame (Joint Stereo, Variable Bit Rate with 320kps max). This is CD sound quality. If you are creating MP3 from CD only EAC should be used. It is the best out there. Thanks for your offering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion, but I always try to post the best available quality files. I do what I can, when I can.

    ReplyDelete