Mystic Chords Of Memory


Sunday, January 4, 2009


After a few months underground I've decided it's time to rejoin the living. Mystic Chords Of Memory has returned from the grave and will begin regular posting tomorrow. Everything will be the same as before, I'll post two shows a day until school starts back up, then I'll cut it down to one a day. If I can, I'll try to repost some of the shows I previously posted on MCOM. Feel free to leave a comment, question, request, or a derogatory remark.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Back sir. The interweb is a better place when you are posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back man, I've missed your posts.
    Cheers from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words guys, glad to be back. Wasn't sure if anyone would even check the place out, so glad to see people interested in live music as much as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have you back. Your work is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only just stumbled upon your resurrected site. Hooray, and belated welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot!!!

    ...by a Bootleg Lover :)

    ReplyDelete